- Thank you for placing your trust in us. We want everyone to be pain free and we strive to offer appointments on time and to suit your schedule, for excellent care.
- We value your time as you do ours. We understand and take into consideration exceptional events prevent you getting to your appointment.
- Our waitlist has people who want to get on with their recovery journey and get out of pain. Time for them is lost.
- To be fair to all the minimum time for the clinic to run unaffected is 24 hours’ notice of cancellation.
- Cancellation of your appointment is made by telephoning 9533 5305. If the phone Is unattended, leave a message. Cancellation by email, SMS, Facebook is not accepted. This is a clinic focused on the people presenting to us for help, therefore we consult other forms of communication once per day.
- It is the policy of this practice that a patient who fails to present for a scheduled appointment or who cancels with less than 24 hours’ notice is charged the full fee of the missed appointment, unless it can be filled by someone else.
Thank you for helping us provide efficient and excellent care.
Class Enrolment and Pre-class clinical screening.
- Prior to commencing a class, you will be assessed by a physiotherapist.
- New patients will need to attend a Pilates Assessment Consultation. This will be separate to any packages purchased.
- Current patients need to have been seen by a physiotherapist at Peak MSK Physiotherapy in the last 3 months.
- There will be three options for your classes.
- Purchase a block of 6 consecutive classes.
- Purchase a block of 12 consecutive classes.
- Attend casually.
Fees and Terms
- There is a discount rate on block pre-purchase. Details are below, but please ask for clarification regarding fees and discounts with front desk staff if need be.
- One off class = $55
- 6 x 45 minute consecutive classes = $300 ($50 per class)
- 12 x 45 minute consecutive classes = $570 ($47.50 per class)
- The pre-purchased group clinical pilates block provides credit for 6 or 12 x 45 minute group classes with a clinical pilates physiotherapist. These must be booked consecutively, if you miss a week you forfeit a class and it cannot be transferred. This guarantees your place in upcoming classes and continuity for your development.
- Payment is up front for the 6 or 12 weeks, you can ask for a ‘receipt-of-prepayment’.
- An itemised receipt is then issued on completion to then claim through your health fund. Funds do not do this in advance.
- If you would like a receipt-of-prepayment, we will create one without a date of service. On block completion we can issue an itemised receipt at end of pilates course with codes and dates of attendance.
- The pre-purchased credit is non-transferable and cannot be shared. This is your unique class booking.
- Bookings and prepayment can be made at reception, over the phone or online via our website peakmsk.com.au.
- It is the responsibility of each pilates client to book and keep track of their appointment dates and times and their credit usage.
- Pilates clients must check in at reception prior to the commencement of each class for administrative purposes.
- Missed classes do not rollover and this cannot be rebated.
- A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted the morning of the class via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. A cancelled class will not affect your credit. Please be aware classes are on a first booked first served basis.
- Once all credit has been used, additional blocks may be purchased to provide credit for subsequent group/independent clinical pilates.
- At the time of sale if you know that you will not be able to attend a class we can factor this in when booking your appointments. Please mention this when booking.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to the initial and all subsequent purchases of Peak MSK Physiotherapy group/ independent clinical pilates blocks. If these Terms and Conditions of Use are varied, Peak MSK Physiotherapy will provide an updated document for your signature.
Last updated: February 21, 2018