- Thank you for placing your trust in us. We want everyone to be pain free and we strive to offer appointments on time and to suit your schedule, for excellent care.
- We value your time as you do ours. We understand and take into consideration exceptional events prevent you getting to your appointment.
- Our waitlist has people who want to get on with their recovery journey and get out of pain. Time for them is lost.
- To be fair to all the minimum time for the clinic to run unaffected is 24 hours’ notice of cancellation.
- Cancellation of your appointment is made by telephoning 9533 5305. If the phone Is unattended, leave a message. Cancellation by email, SMS, Facebook is not accepted. This is a clinic focused on the people presenting to us for help, therefore we consult other forms of communication once per day.
- It is the policy of this practice that a patient who fails to present for a scheduled appointment or who cancels with less than 24 hours’ notice is charged the full fee of the missed appointment, unless it can be filled by someone else.
Thank you for helping us provide efficient and excellent care.
Class Enrolment and Pre-class clinical screening.
- Prior to commencing classes, you will be assessed by a Pilates clinician in a Pilates Initial Assessment Consultation. This will be separate to any packages purchased.
- Group classes are 40 minutes in duration and led by a qualified pilates clinician.
- There will be three options to structure your classes.
- Attend casually.
- Purchase a block of 10 consecutive classes.
- Purchase an unlimited class subscription which allows attendance of unlimited classes every week.
- 1:1 and 2:1 Pilates sessions are also available.
Fees and Terms
- Casual class attendance: $40.00 per class.
- Pre-Paid 10 class pack: $350 ($35.00 per class).
- 10 class packs must be paid in full and in advance of class attendance.
- 10 class packs are subject to a 4-month expiry period.
- We recommend booking preferred class time in advance to ensure continuity of your program and preferred session time over the 10 classes.
- Unlimited Class Subscription: $99 per week.
- Subscriptions are invoiced on a weekly basis and must be paid in advance.
- Cancellation of Subscription: There will be a period of 14 days notice from the date of cancellation request to the date of termination, during which any payments that fall due must be paid in full. You are able to continue attending classes during the notice period.
- Pre-purchased classes and subscriptions are non-transferable and cannot be shared.
- Bookings and prepayment can be made at reception, over the phone or online via our website peakmsk.com.au.
- It is the responsibility of each pilates client to book and keep track of their appointment dates and times and their credit usage and expiry periods.
- Pilates clients must check in at reception prior to the commencement of each class for administrative purposes.
Unfortunately you cannot claim group classes on your private health, as health funds do not provide benefits to group classes delivered by an Osteopath.
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required. In instances where less than 24 hours notice is provided, and we are unable to fill your position in the class, you will be invoiced for the full fee of the class missed, as per our cancellation policy.
- At the time of sale if you know that you will not be able to attend a class we can factor this in when booking your appointments. Please mention this when booking.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to the initial and all subsequent purchases of Peak MSK group/ private clinical pilates blocks. If these Terms and Conditions of Use are varied, Peak MSK Physiotherapy will provide an updated document for your signature.
Last updated: March 17, 2023.