How we collaborate in your patient's management
Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists have recognition of specialist level clinical practice. Fellowship of the Australian College of Physiotherapists confers this title.
Our skillset provides your patient with an extensive and precise assessment, diagnosis & effective physiotherapy treatment of complex presentations. This can be cost-effective for the patient. We assist in your further treatment planning and management whence they return to your clinic.
Jayce Gilbert, Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist* is a leader in musculoskeletal physiotherapy. His sub-specialties are spinal and temporo-mandibular joint pain disorders.
Peak MSK Provides:
- Complex case reviews, to assist patient management with consideration to the interactions of different body systems/problems.
- This involves a comprehensive consultation to examine previous treatment and assessments to provide the patient and referrer treatment options that may include additional or alternative treatment directions.
- A specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapy opinion of a patient’s presentation, prognosis and the best course for future management.
- A second opinion of current physiotherapy management to date.
- Pre-employment screening.
- Independent Medico-legal reporting.
- Triage and pre-Surgery assessments for spinal pain.
An opinion can be given regarding the prognosis of a disorder with conservative care, or if timely referral to a surgeon is necessary. Contact our office to discuss the kind of consultation that your patient may require.