Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Person We Are Looking For?
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Office Manager who would like to join our growing practice.
We are a physiotherapy clinic focused to get people back to doing the things they love or need to do. We are leaders in the physiotherapy profession, committed to excellence in client services and clinical practice.
We stand by our culture and values, and we keep them simple and impactful. You will work in a team where you are genuinely valued, and you get a chance to put your strengths to work each day.
If you have the following attributes, then you may just be what we are looking for!
The right person has excellent organisational skills, positive energy, and disposition to keep the company frameworks and systems smoothly running. You have an adaptability to roll with sudden challenges and regulate company projects and priorities. You are a strong and reliable support to our operations.
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous office management or similar experience is preferred, but the right person who is coachable will also be considered.
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability.
- Advanced computer literacy and experience with online platforms.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able “yes” to each of the statements below;
- I am solutions orientated.
- I am here to help, no task too big or too small.
- I am a positive person most of the time.
- I am dependable, if I say I will do something, I'll do it.
- I am the kind of person who believes in paying it forward.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the office with a small administration team.
- Take ownership of both individual and team-level tasks
- Provide effective administration support across the business.
- Report to the directors on productivity and any other areas requested for review and action.
- Provide support to the Directors giving them the space to focus on growth.
- Liaise with clients when necessary.
- Foster a positive and supportive culture.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching staff and delegating projects.
- Implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flow when identified
We focus on empowering people to take control and to recover from injury, or manage chronic illness. Our signature service is to help people when they are held back from recovery or improvement. We are a fun team committed to clinical excellence and client-centred goals. We always look at the upside of any situation and maintain the strength and flexibility to change the course of our day and others.